Water coolers require water filters, because these filters transform water that comes from the main into fresh, cool and tasteful water. Anyone who owns a water cooler has certain questions concerning its water filter. Here are some most frequent questions answered:
1. What is the function of water filters?
Water filters purify water from the tap, filtering all the filth, bacteria and odor and delivering fresh, clean water.
2. Why do you need a filter for water cooler?
To make sure that you are drinking water that is the same quality as bottled water.
3. How do you change filter?
You can change the filter yourself and it will take you about an hour. You should sanitize the cooler when you change the filter, namely by pouring sanitizing liquid through the cooler, which will cleanse all the impurities.
4. What is the price of filters?
Prices of filters vary, depending on its durability. You also need one sanitation kit.
5. Water filters durability!
It depends how much you use your water cooler, but they usually last for about 6 months. When you buy a filter you also get a sticker so you could write a date on it, so that you know when the time comes to change it.
6. Can you use the same filter twice?
Water filters are disposable, hence you shouldn’t reuse it.
7. Are water filters recyclable?
Yes, you can recycle your water filter after you separate the plastic part from the carbon part.
8. Do filters have an expiration date?
Water filters do not have a shelf life, so you need not worry if it is manufactured long time ago.
9. Does the usage of water cooler slow down the water flow?
It does not, but it might happen on places where it is used too much and you can solve it by changing the filter more often.
10. How does water cooler help you save money?
You will no longer have to buy bottled water, nor will you have to use the ice or the space in your fridge for cooling water.