Are you looking at getting a water cooler or drinking water fountain for your office, home or any other type of environment? Are you not so keen on paying a lump sum upfront? We have news for you. Now instead of purchasing a water system from Maestro Pressure Coolers you can conveniently rent a unit from us.
When you rent a water cooler or drinking water fountain from us, an automatic service level agreement (SLA) falls into place. The SLA contains many short-term benefits that will protect you against the raising prices of water system units and guarantee cutting-edge technology to deliver the cleanest water possible.
Renting a water cooler or drinking water fountain means that there is no need to fuss about maintaining it to ensure your quality of water is at its premium. This means minimal hassle or problems for you once the SLA is in place. There is no need to maintain or sanitise the unit and you won’t even need worry should the machine breaking down on you. You even avoid all installation costs.
If new features or technologies come out you can simply swap or upgrade your water cooler or drinking fountain for those additional comforts, which may not be financially feasible when purchasing your own water system.
The SLA package generally covers:
- Regular filter and UV light replacement
- Unit cleaning and sanitation every six months
- Included machine break down support
- Free delivery and fitting
- Flexible terms and a constant monthly fee
- Ability to upgrade at the end of the service level agreement
What does the rental cost include?
Mains water cooler and under the sink chiller
- Delivery and installation (assumes access 3m access to water supply and electricity)
- Sanitation, filter changes and maintenance
- Delivery and installation (subject to site survey)
- Sensitisation and maintenance
Bottled water cooler
- Sanitation and maintenance
- Servicing and maintenance