Are you looking at investing in a mains fed water cooler? Not sure if it’s the best option for your office or home? Pressure Coolers are here to help. We have outlined the pros and cons of a mains water cooler just for you.
Pros of a Mains Fed Water Cooler
- You will have constant access to clean, tasty drinking water at all times. With a mains fed cooler you will have peace of mind knowing that you have constant access to quality drinking water.
- If space is limited in your office or home a mains fed cooler is always a great idea. Plumbed in water coolers are connected to your mains water supply so you will not need to spend money on buying water bottles or stress about storing your water bottles.
- Installation is quick and easy. It is also very simple to maintain a mains fed machine and no technical expertise is needed to use your water cooler.
Cons of a Mains Fed Water Cooler
- It is vital that you clean your mains water cooler at least once a week. Should you work in an environment where time may be an issue, you may want to look at our range of Bottled Water Coolers.
- The cost of a mains fed water cooler can vary depending on the size, style and features. Some of them can be quite expensive to buy. The price may be an issue if you are on a budget.
Here at Pressure Coolers we aim to provide the best customer service to all of our clients. We have a range of water fountains and coolers to suit everyone’s needs. Should you want to know more about our products you can contact one of our friendly customer care team on 0208 670 2000 or you can visit our website.