However, a thorough knowledge of the benefits and drawbacks of plumbed in water coolers will help you to appreciate the recent trend and make a right choice.
- Clean and safe drinking water is the most important aspect that anyone would look for while buying a water cooler. With mains water cooler you can rest assured that you are getting only pure drinking water free from any contaminants.
- Space and cost have always been a concern while buying any new thing for the house, especially when there is less free area and limited budget. Plumbed in water cooler is connected to the main water supply in your house to dispense drinking water without needing you to spend money on plumbing, buying water bottles, or storing them. Also, you can easily find a water cooler of your choice that would fit into your space from the wide collection of water coolers in the market.
- Installation of bottle less water cooler is very simple and is usually made from the company side. It is also easy to operate and maintain. No technical expertise is needed to operate the equipment.
- Avoid dust to accumulate in the equipment which may hamper the effective running of the dispenser and may also turn it into a breeding ground for germs. Cleaning it once a week is necessary to generate healthy drinking water.
- Cost of plumbed in water coolers may vary with designs and features and some of them may be even expensive. If you desire to have a specific type of water cooler, then price may become a disadvantage for you.
The advantages and disadvantages of having a plumbed in water cooler as discussed above, may guide you while shopping for a water cooler.