There are many elements involved in running a successful business. The UK health and safety regulations is probably one of the most important.
Access to safe and clean drinking water is required by law in the UK. Employers have to label drinking and non-drinking water to ensure that employees don’t drink from any contaminated sources.
Besides providing hydration solutions to the employees on construction sites, Maestro Pressure Coolers has a variety of water cooler solutions for new buildings. Architects, surveyors and construction companies play an integral part in designing and planning integrated hydration solutions for the buildings they are working on.
Maestro Pressure Coolers stocks a wide range of bottled and mains connected water coolers as well as drinking fountains to suit any requirement.
What to consider when choosing and installing water coolers during the construction phase:
- Building size – The size of the building being constructed should be a clear indication of which type of water cooler would be the best option. For example, bottled water coolers would be ideal for a small to medium building where the demand is not too high. On the other hand, a larger building implies a higher demand and a plumbed-in water cooler or drinking fountain would be more suitable.
- Main water supply – When opting for a plumbed-in option, the water cooler locations throughout the building should be planned during the construction phase to ensure adequate main supply points. This will prevent breaking through walls and lifting tiles to lay pipes for plumbed water coolers in the future. Therefore it’s ideal to make water cooler installations a part of the construction phase from the get-go.
- Water cooler location – Deciding where water points will be located will determine the type of water system you can install. For example, inside the building (depending on its size) bottled and plumbed-in water coolers are ideal. Wall mounted drinking fountains and bottle fillers are also suited to indoor areas with high traffic. If the building has an outdoor recreational area, there is a range of outdoor water fountains that offer a constant supply of fresh water
- Amount of water coolers – When large amounts of water coolers are required throughout the building, plumbed-in units are the best solution. Bottled water coolers will become difficult to manage when it comes to keeping track of water bottle orders and deliveries. It’s more convenient to install plumbed coolers and take out a maintenance contract with your supplier. That way you’re guaranteed to never run out of water.
- Budget – If you require a large number of water coolers but can’t carry the cost of purchasing, why not opt for rental instead? Maestro Pressure Coolers offers various tailor-made rental options to suit any budget. One of the many advantages of renting is the diverted cost of maintenance.
Maestro Pressure Coolers supplies water cooler products to all industries whether big or small. If you are looking to buy water coolers, fountains or water in bulk in Manchester, Liverpool or anywhere in the UK for that matter, call us on 0208 670 2000 to discuss what we can do for you.