Maestro Pressure Coolers – Terms and Conditions of Sale
Maestro Pressure Coolers is the trading name of Pressure Coolers Ltd.
Pressure Coolers Ltd is a private limited company registered in England and the company registration number is 03787032. The registered address is 67-69 Nathan Way, London SE28 0BQ
1) Delivery Time – Maestro Pressure Coolers will normally deliver goods that it has in stock within 7 working days of placement of order. If the goods ordered are not in stock, the customer will be told this and given an approximate date of when they will be available or, if not, offered a suitable alternative whenever possible. Customers will not be charged for goods unless they are available for delivery within 7 days. Goods may be sent by a delivery service to the customer´s house or place of business in which case a transport charge will apply, or they may be collected directly from Maestro Pressure Cooler´s warehouse.
2) Payment – Goods need to be paid for in advance before being dispatched, including VAT and transport charges. Payment can be accepted by credit card or debit card over the telephone, or by cheque sent to our premises in which case adequate time must be allowed for the cheque to clear, or by cash at our premises, or by electronic transfer directly to our bank account which must be verified before dispatch. Payments by credit card may be subject to a 3% surcharge, but this will be verified and confirmed by the customer before the card is charged.
3) VAT – All goods sold by Maestro Pressure Coolers are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate and this must be added to the list prices as shown on the web site and elsewhere
4) Returns – Customers have the right to cancel an order within seven working days from the day after receipt of goods. If they choose to do so, they must return the goods to Maestro Pressure Coolers at the customers cost. Maestro Pressure Coolers offers a collection service and prices for this service are as specified on the web site and in company price lists. Maestro Pressure Coolers will then check the goods upon receipt and subject to verification that the goods are in the original packaging, undamaged and as new condition, the purchase price will be refunded in full less the relevant transport charges. Customers should note that if they wish to return a watercooler it should not be connected to the water supply or have bottles placed on it because this may invalidate their right to return the goods in as new condition. Also any damage or marks to the goods may likewise invalidate the right to return.
5) Guarantee – All new watercoolers sold by Maestro Pressure Coolers come with a one year return to base guarantee. In the event of a fault in the watercooler due to faulty workmanship within one year of date of purchase the customer can return the unit at their expense to Maestro Pressure Coolers. The unit will be examined upon arrival and once the fault has been confirmed Maestro Pressure Coolers will either repair or replace the unit without charge within a reasonable time.
6) Used or reconditioned units may be sold either with or without a guarantee but in any case the customer will still be entitled to a refund as specified in paragraph (4) above subject to the return of the good within 7 working days from the day after receipt of the goods by the customer in the same condition and original packaging in which they were sold.
7) Faulty Goods / Damaged in Transit – If the watercooler is found to be faulty or damaged on arrival, the customer should report this to Maestro Pressure Coolers as soon as possible. In this case, Maestro Pressure Coolers will arrange for the collection of the goods as soon as reasonably possible and pay for the return transport. On receipt of the goods at Maestro Pressure Coolers they will be inspected and once the fault is confirmed the customer will be offered either a full refund or a replacement unit. If the goods are not found to be faulty in any way, the customer can still opt for either a refund or a replacement unit but the transport costs will be deducted
8 ) Servicing / Engineer Call Out – If the customer requests an engineer call out from Maestro Pressure Coolers for repair, servicing or inspection of goods whether faulty or not, the call out will be chargeable and prices are available for this service from the company.
9) Product Liability – Maestro Pressure Coolers will only be liable for the product itself and any such liability will be strictly limited to the replacement value of the product. The company will not be liable for any injury, damage or loss either to person or property whether direct or consequential and howsoever arising resulting from use of the product.
10) Ownership – Any goods sold by Maestro Pressure Coolers will remain the property of Maestro Pressure Coolers until paid for in full by the customer.
11) None of the above conditions affects the rights of the customer under the Distance Selling Regulations or any other current consumer regulations. All transactions are governed by English law and will be conducted in the English language. All correspondence and any goods returned should be addressed to: –
Customer Services, Maestro Pressure Coolers
67-69 Nathan Way
a. Competition runs as per advertised date and can change with no prior notice.
b. The prize will be as advertised
c. To qualify for the competition, individuals will need to fill in the competition entry form.
d. Only one entry per person
e. Winner will be drawn no later than 7 days after close of competition.
f. Winner will be contacted by telephone/e-mail and announced on pressurecoolers.co.uk Social Media Channels.
g. Winners must confirm/announce wining the prize on our facebook/twitter walls
h. Competition entrants will be opted-in to receive newsletters.
i. Competition prize must be collected within 4 weeks of the winner’s announcement.
j. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
k. pressurecoolers.co.uk reserve the right to withdraw the competition or disqualify entrants for breach of the above terms.